This is a new kind of ‘feature’ I want to start on Zoeoliviablog. I’m constantly scouring the internet and adding things to my basket when I know full well I can’t afford what’s in it.. I can’t be the only one that does this, right?! So, rather than just going to every online shop and adding everything together, I thought I’d go for a brand each week (hopefully) and give them a bit of time to shine. I’m always amazed with the huge range of amazng pieces available on the High Street, so why not share my finds with you? So here’s the first in my Wednesday Wishlist posts, let me know what you think!
- Blue Gingham Check Bell Sleeve Bardot Neck Top
- Green Belted Leather-Look Cropped Biker Jacket
- White Knot Front Long Sleeve Top
- Dark Green Sateen Split Hem Midi Dress
- Pale Grey La Noire Print Embellished T-Shirt
- Black Tropical Print Wrap Front Maxi Dress