Anyone who knows me, can probably guess quite a few of these. I’m a foodie (in the sense that I like food, not that I can cook very well), I love things that aren’t good for me and can’t resist a good ‘treat’. It may be strange that I ‘treat’ myself with food, but that’s just who I am…
Over the last few years, I’ve been aware that I have quite a few food intolerances, it’s been difficult to find foods that I can actually eat without feeling really unwell after. I miss ice cream and bread so much *sad face*.
- Pulled Pork – I am OBSESSED. Anything with pulled pork is going to be a winner in my eyes (and belly). My favourite at the moment is Pulled Pork with salady bits (SALAD – yes, something I never thought i’d say), a bit of BBQ sauce and a splash of mayo.
- Sweet Potato Fries – Specifically M&S Sweet Potato Fries. I was only brave enough to try these about 6 months ago, I’m quite (very) fussy when it comes to food, I like what I like, and stick with that. Sweet Potato fries have been a bit of a revolution for me, I just can’t get enough. I’ve even gone to the lengths of making my own when I haven’t been able to get near my local M&S store.
- Chocolate – In all forms. I am the biggest chocolate addict, I crave it on a daily basis. I blame my mum eating 12 (of my poor sisters) Easter Eggs while she was 8 months pregnant with me. I clearly knew how amazing chocolate was before I was even born. A few of my all time faves are: brownies, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate fudge cake, milk chocolate Hobnobs, Aero bars, Yorkie bars, Kitkats… to be fair the list would fill about 6 pages so i’ll stop now.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – Chocolate Dreamcake is the love of my chocolate addict life. There are at least 2 shops within a 10 min drive of my house, which is absolutely amazing, maybe not for my figure, but for my mouth, it’s amazing. While we’re on Doughnuts… The Doughnut burger from Reds BBQ in Leeds and the best thing in the world.
- Chilli Heatwave Doritos – My bin at work is currently full to the brim with those red bags… I’m not allowed to buy a family bag (my own rule) because I know that I’ll eat them all and not even be sorry about it. I’m trying to diet at the moment, and these are one thing that I really struggle with cutting out.
What are your favourites?