None of that ‘New Year, New Me’ bullshit
Just some changes I want to make this year to help me grow as a person, develop my skills and make myself feel more confident (something I’ve always struggled with). Here are my 17 things I want to do in 2017:
- Be more organised, make notes, write ideas down (blog and real life related).
- Figure out which foods make my stomach try to kill me (IBS is a real bastard – soz if TMI).
- Fit in my bridesmaid dress, one of my oldest friends is getting married in July and I want to feel comfortable next to the other girls.
- Actually make an effort to go to the gym, at least once a week, cause not going for a month is a huge waste of money.
- On the subject of money, start saving again.
- Attempt to start cooking actual meals, chicken wraps for 2 out of 3 meals a day isn’t cooking.
- Make more of an effort to see friends, I get far too comfortable sprawled on the sofa and have the tendency to turn into a bit of a hermit.
- See my uni friends more, we usually meet up at some point in the year, but I’d love to start visiting them a lot more often.
- Stop leaving my washing up so that it covers 90% of my kitchen, wash up everyday!
- Start doing more freelance graphic design work, I did a bit last year, but I’d love to do more.
- Learn how to use my new camera, take more photos and print off my favourites.
- Venture into the world of Youtube, even if it’s just one video, it’s a huge step for me.
- Mix up my wardrobe a bit, step away from always wearing the same jumper/tshirt and jeans combo.
- Get my car washed at least once a month, before New Years Day, it hadn’t been done for about 8 months… shameful.
- Do up the outside of my house, sort my garden out and spruce up the front of my house.
- Try to engage with more people and make some friends in the blogging community.
- Stop comparing myself to other people, it’s not a healthy way to live.
Do we have any of the same 2017 goals? What are yours?