1. Having more money this month and not feeling super skint. Owning a home is noooot cheap and I’ve been struggling ever since i moved in earlier in the year, but i think i’m getting back on track… finally!
2. The thought of being able to wear my beloved jumpers again soon (September, why so warm?!). My jumper collection is pretty big, and i just loooove layering.
3. Being busy at work and the days not dragging. I love what I do, and where i work. I had a bit of a quiet patch a few weeks ago, but it’s back to normal now.
4. My life being a bit more ‘social’ recently. With not having much money, it’s hard to go out and socialise with friends while still not spending much money, but cause of point #1, i can finally start going out again.
5. Starting to write my Christmas list and thinking of all the goodies I want. Yes, i may sound like a child, but i love Christmas, it’s my favourite time of the year.
6. The nights being dark so I don’t feel too bad about getting straight into my pj’s as soon as I get home from work. Massive loser, i know, but i don’t care!.
7. The fact that i painted all of the walls white in my house, so it’s so easy to completely change the look of the room by just changing the accessories, and a lot less hassle than painting it all again! There’ll be another homeware haul coming soon.
8. My family being so supportive during my first year as a homeowner, constantly telling me how proud they are, and making me feel proud of myself.
9. My hair finally growing, i got it cut shoulder length a couple of years ago, and it’s finally getting past that ‘in between’ phase.
10. And finally, #10, i’m thankful for all of the opportunities I’ve experienced through blogging over the last few months and the great feedback I’ve received from friends, family and people I’ve never met.